- Make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Fill out the registration form on the web page of the workshop you wish to attend. Then simply follow the instructions that will be sent to you by email to pay the registration fee.
Eligibility criteria for training funded by Services Québec
The following are eligible:
- Professional artists: People who dedicates, or would like to dedicate, the majority of their working time to their artistic practice, or people who receive, or would like to receive, the majority of their income from their artistic practice
- Cultural workers: Self-employed workers or employees in cultural organizations not subject to the Act to Promote Workforce development, i.e. an employer with a payroll of less than $2 million. *
- People receiving Employment Insurance or last-resort financial assistance may be accepted for training activities. **
* Note: Employees of organizations or businesses subject to the Act to Promote Workforce Training Development, i.e. an employer with a payroll equal to or greater than $2 million, will not have access to the rate subsidized by Services Québec and will have to pay the actual cost of the training.
** Note: They must however notify Service Canada or Income Security.
Temporary foreign workers are eligible if they have a valid work permit (open or closed) at the time of training.
The following are not eligible:
- Full-time college and undergraduate students
- Foreign students
- Refugee applicants
- Foreign workers participating in the Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program
Specificity of the Island of Montreal sector
The Island of Montreal component of the training program, financed by Services Québec Montréal, is intended primarily for workers (salaried or self-employed) residing on the Island of Montreal. If there are still places available, workers from outside the Island of Montreal may register. However, their travel and accommodation expenses will not be reimbursed.
Specificity of the multi-regional component (throughout Quebec)
The training sessions of the multi-regional component are open to all Quebec professionals who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above. For these training sessions, travel, accommodations and living expenses for participants from outside the Montreal region may be reimbursed upon prior agreement.
Specificity of the transversal component (several promoters on the Island of Montreal)
Like the Island of Montreal component, the transversal component is intended for workers residing on the Island of Montreal. These trainings are presented in partnership with other organizations.
Registration fees vary from one workshop to another, depending on the eligibility of participants to the rates subsidized by Services Québec. Participants must pay their registration fees in full before the registration deadline in order to confirm and maintain their attendance at the workshop.
REPAIRE reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course if the number of registrations is insufficient. In the event of a cancellation, the registration fee will be refunded in full.
Since the holding of training sessions depends on the number of registrations, please be aware that a withdrawal may result in the cancellation of the activity.
If you wish to cancel, you must notify us in writing at email@example.com as soon as possible, but no later than 10 working days before the training session. A cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the workshop.